Tuesday, June 23, 2009

re: new addition

Dear Staff,

As a cost cutting measure we have quit use of all electronics (except for pagers).


Also please welcome our newest gallery staff member, Bob the Scribe!!! he will be here in place of any computers, phones, fax machines, and what have you's. Please feel free to relate all communication through him. He came highly recommended through my dear friends in Mexico where they tell me he has traveled to Brazil, Argentina, and most recently smuggled drugs into Texas. What an incredible fellow!!!


I will be starting my vacation today. Please do not contact me as I will be attending a 4-week cleanse program in the paradise mountains of Italy. I read all about it in Men's Vogue!!! It utilizes daily colonic and champagne. Oh Heavens!!!


Yours, Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment